Publisher: Administrator Date：2021-08-18
Because the working characteristics of the fire protection system are mobility, suddenness, urgency and danger. In response to the special needs of this user, the following needs analysis is made:
In order to better meet the requirements of your company and improve the reliability of remote monitoring, our company has produced a total solution for the fire fighting 4G portable individual remote video monitoring command system.
This plan is aimed at strictly meeting customer requirements, and must have high reliability and practicability:
(1) Existing * fire trucks are equipped with portable 4G image transmission equipment, which can go out of the police; law enforcement personnel are equipped with 4G individual image transmission equipment, and real-time images are transmitted to the video server platform through the 4G network, and transmitted to the command center client through the Internet;
(2) The management monitoring center can monitor the front-end scene screen in real time through the Internet, carry out remote monitoring and management, set the corresponding user rights according to different users, control the P pan-tilt steering and lens zoom, and can talk with the front-end two-way voice, which is convenient Leaders understand on-site conditions and remote command;
(3) 4G image transmission equipment, generating 2 kinds of streams at the same time, the image is displayed on the central monitoring platform in real time, and the image is directly stored on the SD card of the device;
(4) Images can also be stored uniformly on the computer and server platform of the *Fire Command Center for multiple backups to facilitate the backup of video data and emergency query;
(5) The 4G equipment is equipped with a GPS module, so that the manager can see the video around the scene in real time at the center, and accurately understand the location and movement trajectory of people and vehicles.
2. Basic description of the project
The design of this system is a video surveillance system based on 4G wireless transmission. The portable 4G image transmission equipment is sent to the police with the fire truck, and it is quickly erected on site after reaching the scene. The 4G transmission video signal does not need to lay the network cable, which greatly reduces the construction cost and can easily Realize remote video monitoring anytime and anywhere, and video data can be recorded at any time for easy retrieval and reference. In addition, law enforcement officers wear 4G individual image transmission equipment to shoot and record live images at close range, and the command center can directly direct to individuals through two-way voice commands. The design of the system fully considers the scalability of the system. Only 4G equipment needs to be added when the system is expanded, which will not affect the normal operation of the system, but can also realize the convenient expansion of the system. Compared with traditional video surveillance, it has irreplaceable advantages.
The whole system is divided into two parts: the front-end video monitoring system and the monitoring center:
Front-end video surveillance system: Specific equipment includes portable 4G image transmission equipment and 4G individual image transmission equipment.
Portable 4G image transmission equipment mainly includes rack-mounted PTZ cameras, microphones, etc., with display screens. The erection is convenient and quick.
4G individual soldier image transmission equipment is worn by law enforcement officers in front, and its compactness does not affect operations.
The front-end video monitoring equipment compresses and encodes the video images of each monitoring point collected by the camera and uploads them to the monitoring center through 4G to realize remote viewing of the video. At the same time, it can control video switching, lens zoom, close-range/long-range, aperture adjustment, etc., as well as control the movement of the pan/tilt up and down, left and right, and automatic patrol according to the commands issued by the operation of the monitoring center. The specific design is:
(1) * The fire truck uses portable 4G image transmission equipment and PTZ cameras, and law enforcement officers wear 4G individual image transmission equipment to complete the deployment of all monitoring stations;
(2) The power supply of the front-end equipment is provided by the battery, and the equipment can be turned on at any location.
(3) The front-end equipment automatically dials up wireless Internet access and obtains a dynamic public IP address. After the dial-up is successful, the encoded image information stream is actively sent to the 4G gateway program through the 4G wireless channel.
(4) The installation location of the 4G gateway program must have a fixed public IP address, or in a local area network with a fixed public IP address, the port can be changed by the user!
(5) The user connects to the 4G gateway program through the monitor software to obtain video or control the camera.
In the monitoring center computer room, a server is configured as the central server (wireless video gateway), storage server, and monitoring host to realize the video management, storage and video browsing of each monitoring point, as well as the control of the front-end cameras.
(1) Install "server management platform software" on the central server, responsible for the management of the entire system;
(2) The monitoring host installs "video monitoring management software" and is responsible for the images of the video data of each monitoring point. It can perform operations such as recording, snapping, voice intercom, GPS track monitoring and query, video downloading and playback. The size of the hard disk space required for recording is determined by the number of recorded videos, the length of the recording time, the recording storage period, image quality, frame rate and picture complexity. Generally, the size of the video file for 1 hour of motion picture of portable equipment is about 800M, and the size of video file of 1 hour of motion picture of handheld device is about 250M. For example: portable equipment 10 channels of video recording for 3 days, recording 3 hours per day, disk required Space: 800M/H×3H×3 days×10 roads≈72G;
(3) "Client" software can also have functions such as adjusting the attitude of the front-end PTZ camera.
(4) The monitoring center installs a large-screen LCD TV to display the front-end video image. Can be connected to a large-screen display, supporting more than 100 channels of simultaneous display.
Third, the basic functions of equipment and monitoring center client
3.1 Basic functions and features of portable 4G image transmission equipment:
High-strength field suitcase
Equipment and accessories are integrated into the outdoor waterproof suitcase, waterproof, dustproof, and can effectively resist collision
Two-way voice intercom
Two-way voice intercom with the command center
Local snapshot, alarm
Support local capture and alarm function, timely response to the scene situation, improve the efficiency of emergency command
Support local and client PTZ control function
Long time continuous work
Built-in large-capacity lithium battery pack, can work continuously for more than 8 hours without external power supply, and the battery capacity can be increased according to the application needs
9-inch LCD screen, support local display, PTZ control function, timely selection of monitoring scenes
SD card storage
The equipment with dual SD card storage can be customized according to customer needs
The basic functions and characteristics of 3.24G individual image transmission equipment:
Small size, easy to carry
Two-way voice intercom
The command center and the front end can talk two-way voice, and give instructions in time
The front-end can take the initiative to alarm, and timely feedback on-site conditions
5 hours working time, long working hours
Micro-SD card storage
Micro-SD card has strong storage fault tolerance and data is not easy to lose;
Support video automatic loop coverage function;
3.3 Basic functions of monitoring center client:
1, real-time video
Real-time video browsing, support multi-screen simultaneous browsing, fire-fighting vehicle location information, equipment status, GPS map display and other functions. The monitoring center can remotely adjust and watch the video images of any device and any channel. Any action and event occurring on the spot can be monitored in real time by the monitoring center and can be displayed on the client computer or TV wall.
2, multi-screen monitoring
The PC client can realize the display of multiple monitoring devices, and the real-time image can be displayed on one or more designated monitors. You can choose 1, 4, 6, 8, 9, 16, 25, 36 and other screen divisions. To adapt to various application requirements, and can achieve full-screen display.
3, GPS positioning monitoring
GPS positioning of the equipment supports the rapid and accurate tracking of fire-fighting vehicles and personnel in all management areas, and displays the location of vehicles and personnel through electronic maps. It supports single-vehicle and multi-vehicle display modes. When the equipment alarms, The electronic map can locate and report the location of the vehicle and the front law enforcement personnel in time, and prompt the alarm information, remind the staff, and handle the alarm accident. Supports mainstream map display such as Google and MapInfo, optional multi-vehicle display, supplemented by 4-screen small window monitoring video, while paying attention to vehicle location information, it can also monitor the video of key locations in real time.
4. Voice monitoring record, two-way voice intercom
can monitor the sound of the front-end equipment, and support the real-time monitoring of the monitoring center and the simultaneous recording of the on-board 4G terminal video.
5. Information retrieval and playback
Convenient video retrieval and query methods, which can retrieve and download playback images according to information such as time, storage path and alarm type.
6, diary management
can query log query of various alarm information such as equipment online and offline, video loss, GPS abnormality, etc.; vehicle detailed information query; client traffic usage query, etc.; the above logs can be exported to EXCEL files.
7, issue task information
Multiple devices deliver task information and display it on the device screen.
8. Real-time alarm capture
The front-end equipment sends out alarm snapshot information, and the alarm screen and intercom request can be popped up on the client side.